Steps and Rhythm's trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with Steps and Rhyhtm, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Steps and Rhyhtm. All other trademarks not owned by Steps and Rhythm or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Steps and Rhythm or its subsidiaries.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Steps and Rhythm or its content suppliers and protected by India copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Steps and Rhythm and protected by Indian copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Steps and Rhythm or its software suppliers and protected by Indian copyright laws.
© 2012-2015, Steps and Rhythm, Jaipur, India - All Rights Reserved.
Policy Towards Children
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use stepsandrhtyhm.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Disputes, Jurisdiction and Venue
By using this website, and any products or services purchased from Steps and Rhythm, you agree that any legal action brought by or against Steps and Rhythm shall be governed by the laws of the India, for contracts that are entered into and performed wholly within the Rajasthan, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the Steps and Rhythm website shall be in an appropriate state court located in the county of Steps and Rhythm's principal office at the time of the commencement of such action, namely Sacramento, Jaipur.
Copyright & Trademark Complaints
Steps and Rhythm and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that use of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright and Trademark Infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright and Trademark Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that use of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right, please provide Steps and Rhythm's agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Steps and Rhythm and its affiliates that your material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
- A description of what you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Steps and Rhythm website;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Please Read This Important Notice and Disclaimer
Steps and Rhythm, its employees, officers, agents, and anyone else affiliated with the creation of the content and materials contained on this website, or the products and services offered by Steps and Rhythm, cannot be held liable for damages or injuries of any kind allegedly caused or resulting from the use of this material or any apparatus or equipment. Steps and Rhythm, its employees, officers, agents, disclaim any and all liability or loss in connection with the materials contained on this website any exercises and instructions contained or described on this website, or any use of this material or any apparatus or equipment. Steps and Rhythm, its employees, officers, agents, do not provide any guarantees that the exercises, apparatus or equipment will produce desired results, or that you will produce a particular outcome or benefits for yourself.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
- Visitors to this website take full legal responsibility for whatever decisions they make regarding their own health care.
- Content on this website is for informational purposes only and should NOT be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action.
- Content on this website is to help people think clearly for themselves, in order to make better health decisions with the participation of a licensed health professional of their choice.
- You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting any new treatment;
- On any questions regarding a medical condition; and
- For specific advice tailored to your situation.
- This website does NOT offer medical advice.
- Nothing contained in this website is intended to be professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- This website advocates moderate amounts of exercise, with a particular emphasis upon methods of mind/body exercise such as Zumba, Aerobics & Pilates.
- Overall, all individuals should go very slow when first starting an exercise program.
- Comments made regarding exercise are intended ONLY for the NORMAL healthy mature adult population. They NEVER apply to any pregnant female, infant, child, or teenager. They may NOT apply to any individual who has some type of serious ABNORMAL condition, or any other special medical condition.
- ALL adults over the age of 40, pregnant females, and individuals with any known health or heart condition should always get the advice of their physician regarding whether it is safe to start an exercise program.
- The exercises, any dietary suggestions and other advice regarding health issues described on this website are not suitable for everyone. In certain situations, they could cause you to injure yourself.
- If you believe any of the practices might cause you to injure yourself, STOP IMMEDIATELY.
- You should not try to diagnose yourself, or begin any exercise routine, dietary program or attempt to treat yourself without consulting a qualified medical practitioner.
The material (including without limitation, and advice and/or recommendations) in this website is provided solely as a general educational and informational purpose. It is neither medical nor healthcare advice for any individual problem. It is also not intended to be used for medical treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers regarding your particular situation. Steps and Rhythm, its employees, officers, agents, make no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness, merchantability, fitness or completeness for any particular material provided in this website.
Steps and Rhythm
Copyright/Trademark Complaint Notice
Gopal Pura By Pass, Jaipur
Welcome to Stepsandrhyth.com and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to these conditions. If you visit or shop at stepsandrhythm.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future stepsandrhythm.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with stepsandrhythm.com, whether or not included in the stepsandrhythm.com Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to stepsandrhythm.com, to understand our practices.
When you visit stepsandrhythm.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
Please review our legal notices on this page for complete information. In short, you may not use our trademarks for any purpose or copy any of our content without our written permission.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
stepsandrhythm.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of stepsandrhythm.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of stepsandrhythm.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of stepsandrhythm.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing stepsandrhythm.com's name or trademarks without the express written consent of stepsandrhythm.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by stepsandrhythm.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of stepsandrhythm.com so long as the link does not portray stepsandrhythm.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any stepsandrhythm.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Stepsandrhythm.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Stepsandrhythm.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by stepsandrhythm.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. Prices are subject to change without notice.
NOTICE PERTAINING TO COLORS
Colors displayed on stepsandrhythm.com can only be as accurate as technology permits and the settings of your computer and computer monitor. You may request color swatches and samples delivered to you for determining the exact color of particular products. You accept the entire risk as to the selection of any colors by you and that you have determined the correctness of any such colors.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE AND BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL, MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE WHICH SHOULD BE OBTAINED EXCLUSIVELY FROM A LICENSED PRACTITIONER IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. STEPSANDRHYTHM.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
©2012-2015 Steps and Rhythm. All rights reserved.
No part of this website can be copied or used in any form without express permission from Steps and Rhythm.